Women’s Running is your dedicated running coach, whether you’re embarking on your fifth marathon or you’re lacing up your trainers for the first time. With a fresh new look and a dedicated section for beginners, we aim to bring our running tribe together, and to enthuse all runners with inspiring features and invaluable advice. The refreshed magazine is packed with workouts to build strength and endurance, as well as delicious recipes and nutrition advice to properly fuel your training. We have physios on hand to offer expert guidance to ensure you remain injury-free, and we have inspiring and motivational features on complementary activities, such as yoga and mindfulness to help us all achieve balance. With a huge reviews section crammed with all the latest gear, along with training advice to push your faster and further, Women’s Running will help you run better.
Here’s what you’ll find in Women’s Running magazine:
- Workouts to build your strength and endurance
- Delicious recipes and nutrition advice to properly fuel your training
- Expert guidance from our on hand physios to ensure you remain injury-free
- Motivational features on complementary activities, such as yoga and mindfulness to help you achieve balance
- A huge reviews section crammed with all the latest gear
- Training advice to push you faster and further
- Inspiring articles, focusing on both amateur and professional runners, how they reached their goals and how you can follow their training plans
- An easy to use pull-out section to help beginners start running today
- Smart race training plans to accommodate all runners, whatever stage you’re at
Subscribe to Women’s Running today!
We have launched our special Christmas gift offer. Subscribe for yourself or a friend / loved one and you will receive a FREE Go Bites bundle!
Make good nutrition easy, practical, and most importantly, tasty with Kate Percy’s recipe book, and a 12-pack of Go Bites. Simple, vegan-friendly, and made with 100% natural ingredients, these delicious bitesize balls will help fuel your running.
Subscribe today by Direct Debit (UK only) to get this fantastic free gift!
Your Christmas subscription package:
- Go Bites pack and book worth £28.99
- Save 33% on the cover price
- Pay just £17.99 every 6 month by convenient Direct Debit
- Get 12 issues a year delivered direct to your door
- Never miss an issue packed full of running inspiration and advice
Great offers for international delivery!
Sorry, no free gift.
Pay in your local currency!
Europe: €25 every 6 months, saving 40%
Australia: AUD$50 every 6 months, saving 24%
USA/Canada: $45 every 6 months
Rest of World: £35 every 6 months
A magazine subscription makes the perfect Christmas gift
Christmas is just around the corner! Don’t stress, let us do the hard work. Gift buying is hassle-free when you buy magazine subscriptions for your friends and relatives. It’s the simple choice and will bring joy to them all year round! You can order right up until Christmas Day and we’ll send you an electronic gift card to pass to your loved-one so they know the first issue is coming in January. So whether they’re into running, baking, music, colouring, Italy, healthy eating or vegan food & lifestyle, we’ve got some fabulous magazines to cater for lots of different interests.
Prices start from just £14 and we have savings of up to 50% off the cover price wherever you are.
*Terms and conditions: Offer code X19WRMWEB. Offer ends 31 December 2019.
Your subscription will start with the issue on-sale in January 2020. Women’s Running is published 12 times per year.
All savings are based on the local cover price, and are available to customers in the UK, Europe, Australia and North America, paying by Direct Debit or recurring card payment only.
The free gift is only available to UK Direct Debit orders only. Gifts are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute the gift with an alternative of similar value if stocks become exhausted.
Minimum subscription term is 12 months.